STRICTLY NO PHONE CALLS ABOUT EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
JOB TITLE: Virginia Narcotics Detection Canine Handler
JOB LOCATION: Northern Virginia
CONTRACT TYPE: Part Time
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or equivalent
In this Virginia Narcotics Detection Canine Handler job you are partnered with one canine for which they conduct searches for our clients to identify narcotic threats. Handlers are responsible for housing, care, and maintenance of their assigned canine. Additionally, handlers are responsible for maintaining administrative records. Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for this position:
• Be a citizen or national of the United States
• Able to pass the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Security Threat Assessment.
• Have a high school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma.
• Able to recognize K9 diseases, be familiar with hygiene requirements, and know the physical condition of the K-9
• Training in protocols to preclude cross-contamination of narcotic odors used in training and testing
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Exercise sound judgment in all areas of responsibility
• Maintain effective professional relationships with employees and outside individuals and agencies
• Ability to understand and successfully handle various operational issues
PRIVATE SECURITY SERVICES FOR:
Your Needs Matter.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
We won’t try to sell you common programs or services, because we adapt our security services to each individual situation. We design the perfect strategy to protect you and your business.
SECURITY & PROTECTION SERVICE AREAS
VIRGINIA | WASHINGTON DC | MARYLAND
SECURITY GUARD TRAINING VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON DC, AND MARYLAND
Alexandria | Arlington | Falls Church | Fairfax | Springfield | Lorton | McLean | Annandale | Manassas | Loudoun | Prince William | and the entire Commonwealth of Virginia