PROTECT ASSETS WITH A SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT
You have auto insurance to protect against accidents and loss, and a financial plan to guide you to reducing risk while capitalizing on gains. Similarly, you need a security risk assessment and action plan to minimize vulnerabilities and potential threats against your business, estate, family, employees, or reputation.
- Understanding your organization and identifying the people and assets at risk. These assets include physical property, people, intellectual property, and reputation.
- Specifying loss risk events or vulnerabilities. This includes incidents likely to occur at a site, either due to a history of such events or circumstances in the local environment.
- Establishing the probability of loss risk and frequency of events. The probability of loss risk is a concept based upon considerations of such issues as prior incidents, trends, warnings, or threats, and such events occurring at the enterprise.
- Determining the impact of the events. Our experts will look at the financial, psychological, and related costs associated with the loss of tangible or intangible assets of an organization.
- Developing options to mitigate risks. We identify options available to prevent or mitigate losses through physical, procedural, logical, or related security processes.
- We then study the feasibility of implementation of options. We take into consideration the practicality of implementing the options without substantially interfering with the operation or profitability of the enterprise.
- And perform a cost/benefit analysis. This is a systematic attempt to measure or analyze the value of all the benefits that accrue from a particular expenditure.
After your assessment is completed, we will present you with a formal detailed report. We will meet with you in person and guide you through decisions to reduce risks.
Our Security Risk Assessment Services best serve:
Sports and Concert Venues
IS YOUR BUSINESS OR ESTATE AT RISK?
When you are unsure of your security risk and vulnerabilities you can count on Blue Raven Intelligence security and protection services in Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Delaware, and Philadelphia, to advise and guide you to the best security measures for your situation and needs.
We take pride in the level of integrity that we operate our business, and take care of our clients. The well-being of your business, estate, and the people involved matters to us, and we look forward to meeting you.